As much as we try to shield our kids from pain, they do suffer hurts that deeply impact their hearts and lives. As we’ve walked with our kids through their most overwhelming losses, we’ve often wondered how to help them cope. On the podcast today we welcome Lisa Appelo’s hard-won wisdom from her journey of losing her husband and the father of their seven children.
Lisa Appelo will help us discover:
- How grief is expressed at kids’ different ages and stages.
- How she was able to support her kids emotionally while she grieved, too.
- The surprising ways God can provide and care for our kids when they hurt.
- How to communicate and parent intentionally when coping with loss.
- The goodness of God in our most difficult struggles.