Like Gary Thomas says, we come into marriage with certain “sexpectations” of what we’ll experience with our spouse. We look forward to romance, pleasure, and satisfaction over a lifetime of love together. But every couple struggles to sustain the passion. To understand each other’s needs and wants. To communicate our thoughts, feelings, and desires about the most personal part of our relationship. We want to draw close and experience all God designed sex to be, but we don’t know how to make it happen.
Today’s guest, Gary Thomas, comes with practical insight to help you and your spouse break down walls to build the love life you’ve always hoped for. He helps us to understand
- What moved him to teach on the topic of married sex
- God’s design for your ideal love life
- Why sex can get better and better as you get older
- Why you don’t need a new spouse; you need new experiences together
- How to open up communication with your spouse about your love life
- The most important question to ask each other about sex
- How sex can glorify God as our Creator
Meet Our Guest
Gary Thomas is an award-winning author, speaker, and professor whose books have sold over two million copies. His writings have established him as a thought-leader in the areas of marriage, parenting, and spiritual formation.
Gary’s latest book, Married Sex: A Christian Couple’s Guide to Reimagining Your Love Life, is exactly what you need to make your marriage stronger, in and out of the bedroom. Psychology, theology, research, story, and let’s-get-started ideas combine to make Married Sex a resource for you and your spouse like no other book you’ve read before.