Every child’s heart longs for the love of a father. A warm and attentive dad gives his son or daughter a sense of security. They feel valuable, supported, and understood. A dad’s care and presence allow a child to grow and thrive into a healthy, whole adult who is able to build strong relationships for life.
Yet many women and men carry painful father wounds that never heal. Those wounds create a ripple effect of pain and damage that can persist for generations. Today’s guest, Kia Stephens, offers a powerful word of hope for the hurting. She explains
- What led Kia to minister to those with father wounds
- How you can exchange your father wounds for the love of God
- How past hurts affect our adult relationships and parenting
- The breakthrough that helped Kia know God as her perfect Father
- Ways to begin a journey of freedom and forgiveness
- A word of advice for dads who want to love their children well
Meet Our Guest
Kia Stephens is a wife and homeschooling mom of two who is passionate about helping women know God as Father. For this reason, she created The Father Swap Blog to help women exchange their father wounds for the love of God the Father.
Kia is also the founder of Entrusted Women, which she created to equip Christian women communicators of color. In addition to these ministries, Kia faithfully serves in Bible Study Fellowship and her local church. When she is not writing or serving women, she enjoys spending quality time with her family and friends. Connect with Kia at kiastephens.com and on Facebook and Instagram today!