If we bump into a friend and they ask how we’re doing, most of us would probably reply the same way: I’m busy. Life feels overwhelming. I don’t know how to juggle the kids and my to-do list. I’m always running behind. Stress and fatigue is knocking me down. I wish I could just get away from it all.
Today’s guest, Jennifer Dukes Lee, helps you to identify the “hurry sickness” that so easily infects your home. If the hustle of life is stealing your peace and joy, she’ll help you to understand
- How Jennifer discovered she was suffering from “hurry sickness” in her life
- What pushes us to move too fast, to the harm of our souls and our families
- The cure for the hurried heart
- How to cope when you feel like you’re running behind in your life
- Ways to help our kids grow and thrive at the pace God holds for them
- Why we need to create space and time to heal our hurts
- Why it’s never too late to reset the pace for your family
Meet Our Guest
Jennifer Dukes Lee
Jennifer Dukes Lee lives on the fifth-generation Lee family farm in Iowa, where she and her husband are raising crops, pigs, and two beautiful humans. She writes books, loves queso, and enjoys singing too loudly to songs with great harmony. Once upon a time, she didn’t believe in Jesus; now he’s her CEO. Find Jennifer—and her book, Growing Slow–at JenniferDukesLee.com and on Instagram at @JenniferDukesLee.