You feel lonely in your marriage. Your spouse pursues every other relationship and activity instead of you. Romance gave way to rejection, and you’re asking tough questions in your heart. Does she love me anymore? Am I still attractive to him? Why don’t we talk like we used to? Will I always feel invisible and unappreciated? Am I the only one working on this marriage? You feel the pain of trying to love your spouse when it doesn’t feel like they love you back.
Gary Thomas joins us today with a powerful word of hope for the spouse who feels alone in their marriage. He shares
- Gary’s unique journey to serve in ministry to married couples
- How God will use the difficulties in your marriage to do good things in your life
- The most important question you’ll ever ask about your marriage
- The truth of what it means to live with an imperfect person
- Why loving your spouse is not the same as enabling sinful behavior
- How transforming your perspective on your spouse can change your life
- Why a soul completely satisfied in God is able to be satisfied in marriage, too
Meet Our Guest
Gary Thomas is an award-winning author, international speaker, and professor whose books have sold over two million copies. His powerful ministry brings people closer to Christ and closer to each other. He unites the study of Scripture, church history, and the Christian classics to foster spiritual growth and deeper marriage relationships.
Whatever season of marriage you are in, A Lifelong Love gives you the practical help you need to infuse your marriage with a spiritual passion that will not only change you but will change the world around you.