This week we are excited to celebrate our 29th anniversary! In just a few more weeks, our oldest daughter will be walking down the aisle as a bride. And a few weeks beyond that, our son and his wife will celebrate five years of married life together. As we reminisce about our own newlywed season and watch our kids experience love for themselves, we’re asking these important questions: How can you start your marriage off right? What are the tools and choices that help a couple grow—and remain—loving and devoted for life?
That’s why we’re so excited to welcome marriage experts Christ and Jamie Bailey to the show. In this mini marriage workshop, they help us to understand
- How and why Chris and Jamie expanded their marriage ministry beyond the walls of their private practice
- What a new couple needs to “pack” for the journey of your new life together
- The necessary transition from self-centeredness to sacrificial love
- What to do when reality doesn’t live up to your expectations
- Why praying together is the best gift you can give your marriage
- How any couple can improve their communication
- How to build a healthy relationship with in-laws, a thriving sex life, and joy and laughter together
Meet Our Guests
Chris and Jamie Bailey
Chris and Jamie Bailey are professional counselors and marriage coaches who are passionate about helping couples live their best lives together. As the hosts of the Expedition Marriage Podcast, they also speak at retreats and workshops and provide expert, uplifting content on their blog at ExpeditionMarriage.org.
Their latest book, the Newlywed Couple’s Devotional, will bless your marriage and the new couples in your life for years to come.
To win a copy of your own, simply comment on this post or reply to this email with “Newlywed Devotional” to be entered in our giveaway drawing!