This Christmas, we’re all a little weary. A little stressed. A little lonely for the friends and loved ones we’ve felt separated from for so long. Many of the gatherings, events, and traditions we cherish each year have been taken from our hands, leaving us empty or confused.
And yet, there is hope. Today’s guest, Asheritah Ciuciu, points the way to perhaps the most beautiful and significant Christmas we’ve ever known. By immersing in the names of Jesus—and in the presence of Jesus himself—you and your family can capture the peace and joy you’ve been searching for all along.
With heartfelt honesty, Asheritah shares:
• How she redeemed the painful Christmas memories of her childhood to create a joyful season for her own family.
• The history and significance of the Advent tradition
• Practical ways to slow down and pursue Jesus as a family
• How to unwrap the names of Jesus in creative ways with your children
• How connecting together with Jesus can bring healing in this difficult season
Meet Our Guest
Asheritah Ciuciu is an author and speaker, wife and mama, and founder of One Thing Alone Ministries—an online ministry that helps overwhelmed women find joy in Jesus through consistent and creative time in His Word.
Discover Asheritah’s interactive family devotional, Unwrapping the Names of Jesus, at unwrappingthenames.com. As you and your children gather together to focus on Jesus, your hearts will be prepared to celebrate Christmas like never before.